Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Wicked Yummy...


Guest poster! Hi darlings. It's Victoria from FleurdeVie. The Wicked Yummy Finds gals have kindly let me guest post on their fabulous new blog. So my wicked yummy find is my Sigg water bottle.

I purchased my Sigg bottle because 1-anything made in Switzerland is automatically cool and 2-as their website says:


"Designed to fit your on-the-go lifestyle, our ultra lightweight water bottles are available in a wide array of colors and designs, allowing you to choose the one that best fits your personality. Extruded from a single piece of aluminum, our innovative SIGG Lifestyle Water Bottles is surprisingly rugged, crack-resistant and completely reusable and recyclable".

The best part is that even if you leave it out in sun, it doesn't get that sometimes unpleasant taste you can get from leaving your nalgene bottle out in the sun (you know what i'm talking about!)


My Sigg is the version below, the Maharadsha but in purple.



No comments: